This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" accreditation. Tucked away along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Bernardville. Its two bedrooms can sleep up to four guests.
The property's barbecue is particularly handy during summer trips. It boasts a television besides a washing machine.
German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. Guests may pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 50 m2