Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Welcome in our tasting cellar and visit of the wine cellar. We represent the 8th generation of winegrowers since 1711. We elaborate a wide range of raced wines : traditionel range, 3 noble wines on the granitic soil "Grand Cru Frankstein", late vintage and "sélection grains nobles". We grow the wineyards in careful of the life of the soil, in respecting fauna and landscape. Organic wines.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery