Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Tucked away along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Blienschwiller. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
The house has a dishwasher, a television and a washing machine. Its barbecue and terrace allow you to really get the most from trips in the summer.
Dutch, German and English are spoken by the holiday home's owners, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Languages spoken : German, English, Dutch
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2