Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Bearing Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is well-located for holidays in Barr. It offers 178 sqm of space, and can accommodate a maximum of eight people.
The house is situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Barr. The town won three flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards.
The holiday home has a dishwasher besides a television. Thanks to its terrace, enclosed courtyard and grassy lawn, you'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors.
The house's proprietors speak German and English, as well as French. "Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are valid as payment.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Surface area : 178 m2
- Registration number : 2155