The whole day is dedicated to grapes and vine products, at the Bruderthal (the grand cru of Molsheim).
- From 8:00 am: Braderie and folk entertainmentdances
- 10 am:Mass with benediction of fruits and vegetables at the Church
- 11:30 am: Weighing of the Queen, exhibition of old tractors, concert apéro.
- 12: Sauerkraut meal à the Manderscheidt room of the Hôtel de la Monnaie. Price: 14 euros. Réservation : email@example.com or 06.43.00.74.48
- 2pm : There will be dancing with the Marley-Brown orchestra at the 1st floor of Hôtel de la Monnaie
- 4:30pm : Concert by Dalidal's lookalike on the Place de la Monnaie
Wine cellars open.
In the Bugatti and Coulaux Cellars of the Hôtel de la Monnaie, from 2pm à 7pm:Fruit and vegetable, honey and mushroom exhibition.
Ninja Kid's course from 1pm à 7pm Place du Marché (paying)
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Prices : Free
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.