Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover all the facets of Riesling, a specialty of the village of Wolxheim, with a tasting of 6 Riesling from the Joseph Gross estate!
As part of the “Fascinating Weekend”, we are offering a special event around the king of Alsace wines with the program:
- a tasting of 6 Rieslings from different terroirs, including the Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim, and surprises open exclusively for this evening
- to accompany the tasting, we will serve you 4 cheeses accompanied by 4 wines as well as various breads and Kougelhopf
- a nice walk in the vineyards to taste certain wines on their characteristic terroir
Conveniences / ancillary services: Toilets
In case of bad weather, the walk will be canceled and replaced by a tasting in the cellar.
Max number of participants:
- Duration of the visit : 2h30 min
- Prices : 30 €
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required