" Discover the new edition of this flagship event of contemporary, and let yourself be surprised by the links woven between public space and artistic creation. "
Sélestat's 25th contemporary art biennial. 10 selected artists will present 25 works in the town. The theme of the biennial is "Dreams".
Artists, works and venues :
- Garance Alves, "Echappées" - woven sheets, Tour des Sorcières
- Camille Beauplan, "The cycle of things" - printed fabric and painting, water tower
- Hugo Bel, "Mental landscape" - natural plaster, black oxide, Place d'Armes
- Halida Boughriet, "Pandora" - 4 photographs in the city
- Estelle Chrétien, "Growth" - terracotta and bamboo, place Gambetta
- Markus Hansen, "Empathy flags" - 6 flags, Parc des Remparts
- Shivay la Multiple, "A la source divine, l'Ill" - printed and decorated fabrics, Tour Neuve
- Pascal Lièvre, "Rêver l'obscur" - 3 videos in the city
- Clément Richem, "Strates" - clay drawings, 10 sites in the city
- Mathias Tujague, "Vents populaires" - sound installation, Parc de la République
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : City center
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.