Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified four ears of corn by Gîtes de France, this air-conditioned holiday home is located on the outskirts of Selestat and is ideal for those who enjoy active holidays.
The village won three flowers at the France in Bloom awards, and has also been endorsed as a Town of Art and History and a Village Cigognes (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
To keep children busy, outside you can find a slide, a swing and a ball, while the board games, books and toys/colouring books will be appreciated on rainy days. From baby bottle warmer to child's toilet seat to bathroom stool and more: the holiday home is well-stocked when it comes to equipment for young children.
Thanks to the house's enclosed grounds, barbecue and enclosed courtyard, you'll be able to make the most of sunny weather. For guests in search of holiday activities, it offers a ping-pong table.
It has everything you need for your stay, including a freezer, a coffee machine and a microwave in the open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen, while elsewhere guests also have the use of a towel dryer, a hairdryer and a telephone. Additionally, there is a TV. Guests will find one bathroom with a shower and bathtub and one separate WC.
Sélestat train station is just over 2 km away and the free car park may be a plus point for those planning on driving.
The holiday home's owners can answer your questions in English and German, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : yes
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,3
- Location : Garden side, Street side, Plain
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Beds made on arrival, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning with extra fee
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Child's toilet seat, Baby changing table/mat, Stool in bathroom, Baby bouncer chair
- Recreational equip. for kids : Sand pit, Swing, Ball, Children's books, Game/toy case, Snowshoes, Slide, Tricycle
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower and bathtub : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Table tennis table
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 6
- Number of rooms : 2
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required