Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This 2-star holiday home is located in Scherwiller. With 62 sqm of space in total, it can sleep a total of three people.
The house is situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route. The village won three flowers at the France in Bloom awards and is also officially classed as a Wine Tourism destination.
In the holiday home, guests will find one bathroom with a shower and one separate toilet. It offers a kitchenette besides a TV with satellite channels. Its enclosed grounds, barbecue and garden furniture enable you to really get the most out of trips in the summer.
Scherwiller train station is 1 km away, and the public car park may be of interest to those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards), Quiet street
- Payment method : Cheque
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fitted kitchen area, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden
- Capacity :
- number of people : 3
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 3
- Number of rooms : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 1 pers : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 62 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public