The Gerber estate was founded by Jeanne and Auguste GERBER in 1932, then the Gerber wines were taken over by their two sons, Jean-Pierre and Raymond Gerber.
Today Patricia is the 3rd generation of this family of winegrowers and manages the vineyard located in Châtenois in the heart of Alsace.
It offers all Alsatian grape varieties, crémant, late harvest and selection of noble grains from Castinetan vines and terroirs.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended