This 2-star holiday home is conveniently located for holidays in Scherwiller. A total of four people can be slept in its two bedrooms.
Tucked away along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, the house is found in the village of Scherwiller. The village won three flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards, and also received the accreditation "Wine Tourism Destination" from Atout France.
You'll be able to spend plenty of time outdoors thanks to the holiday home's barbecue, communal garden and enclosed courtyard. Guests will find one bathroom with a shower, one with a bathtub and two WCs of which one is separate. It boasts an open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine and a TV.
The free car park and free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Location : Courtyard side, Garden side
- Altitude : 190m
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 80 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public