Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Every two years, Orschwiller inhabitants put their heart into decorating their lovely village. Here is your chance to admire it !
In the heart of the Alsatian vineyards, in the shadow - most of the time sunny - of the emblematic Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, here is back the time and the spaces of lights, music in good voices and instruments celebrating Christmas, with the faithful companionship of craftsmen and artists at work for an appointment with the flavours and scents prepared by our numerous volunteers, mobilized to make joy together.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Prices : Free
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available