" Every two years, Orschwiller inhabitants put their heart into decorating their lovely village. Here is your chance to admire it ! "
Every two years, this charming wine-growing town on the Alsace Wine Route, at the foot of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, is transformed into a veritable Christmas village. Thanks to the help of its residents and a host of kind-hearted volunteers, the village is decorated, illuminated and soundtracked to perfection. Watch local artists and craftsmen at work and discover their skills, stock up on original and unique gift ideas, celebrate the light, push open the door of the church and take the time to listen to a beautiful Christmas concert filled with emotion, or sample all the flavours of Christmas... All the magic of an authentic Alsatian Christmas is experienced in Orschwiller! A unique experience!
- Christmas market
- Professor Sappinus in attendance
- Santa Claus in attendance
- Advent calendar
- Santa's letterbox
- Big game for children with a prize for each participant (Sunday only)
- Several sets
- With the exceptional participation of François-René DUCHABLE!
- Concerts: Eric Vivion on Saturday afternoon and "Le choeur lyrique" on Sunday
- The Sky by Sylvie LANDER
- The tradition of nativity scenes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Small-scale catering
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Prices : Free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : In the village streets
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.