Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Cave Les Faîtières d’Orschwiller-Kintzheim is located in the foothills of Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, in the heart of the Wine Route in Orschwiller, between Saint-Hippolyte and Kintzheim. Authenticity and a Union of Talents are the key words of the Winery.
The terroir of Haut Koenigsbourg gives a strong anchorage in the territory and we are built around a collective of vine growers sharing a common know-how for 3 generations. Our 140 hectares of vineyards are spread over 3 villages, and allow us to offer the best of the terroir through our wines, while being environmentally friendly. Our commitment to the environment has allowed us to obtain the HEV (High Environmental Value) certification from our 2019 vintage.
Cave Les Faîtières d’Orschwiller-Kintzheim offers a range of Alsace & Sparkling Wines 100% elaborated on property. We are proud to have a wide range of wines and a premium collection of cuvées such as Château de Kintzheim, Coteaux du Haut Koenigsbourg, Grand Cru Praelatenberg, Rouge de Saint-Hippolyte.
One strong asset of the Cave Vinicole is to offer wines aligned with the current taste which quality has been recognized through various contests such as: Gold Medal Paris, Mâcon, Colmar, Best Sparkling Wines of the World… The Winery also received the prestigious Excellence prize at the General Agricultural Contest in Paris, which asserts the know-how of this great #UnionofTalents.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AOC Rouge de Saint Hippolyte, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Prices :
- Group rate : 2,50€
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Fidélité : -10%
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 3 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended