" The Cave Les Faîtières d'Orschwiller-Kintzheim is located at the foot of the Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, in the heart of the Wine Route in Orschwiller, between Saint-Hippolyte and Kintzheim. "
The Cave Les Faîtières d'Orschwiller-Kintzheim is located at the foot of the Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, in the heart of the Wine Route in Orschwiller, between Saint-Hippolyte and Kintzheim.
Authenticity and union of talents are the key words of the Cave Vinicole. The terroir of the Haut Koenigsbourg gives us a strong anchorage in the region around a group of winegrowers who have shared a common know-how for 3 generations. Our 140 hectares of vines spread over the 3 communes allow us to offer the best of the terroirs through our wines, while respecting the environment. Our commitment to respecting the environment has enabled us to obtain HVE (High Environmental Value) certification from the 2019 vintage.
One of the strong points of the Cave Vinicole is that it offers wines with a contemporary flavour, whose quality has been recognised in various competitions: Gold Medal Paris, Mâcon, Colmar, Best Sparkling Wines in the World, etc. The Cave Vinicole has also received the Prix d'Excellence at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris, which only confirms the know-how of this #UniondeTalents.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AOC Rouge de Saint Hippolyte, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Fidélité : -10%
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.