" Enjoy a thousand and one perfumes in the Christmas Village of Sélestat in a friendly atmosphere. "
The Christmas chalets will welcome visitors to 3 squares in the historic centre: Place de la Victoire, Place d'Armes and Place du Dr Kubler, at the foot of the Humanist Library. There'll be plenty to enjoy, and plenty of gift ideas to put under the tree. At the entrance to the Christmas village in Place d'Armes, Santa's letterbox will be waiting for children's mail from 25 November to 19 December.
Special opening times: 24/12 from 11am to 4pm and 26/12 from 2pm to 7pm, closed on 25/12.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Place d'Armes, Kubler, Victoire
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.