Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This 3-star holiday home is in an ideal location for holidays in Kintzheim. With five bedrooms in total, it can sleep eight people.
The house is located on a quiet street in the village of Kintzheim along Alsace's famous Wine Route. The town won three flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards, and is also accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
In the holiday home, you will find two bathrooms with bathtubs, each with a WC. It boasts all mod cons, with a dishwasher, a freezer and a fridge as well as a washing machine. Additionally, there is a television. Its grassy lawn, garden furniture and balcony are particularly beneficial during the summer months.
English is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. The free car park should be of interest to those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Location : Quiet street
- Altitude : 220m
- Languages spoken : English
- Convenient service : Sheets for hire
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Microwave, Conventional oven, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub : 2
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 2
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 8
- Number of rooms : 5
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 3
- Surface area : 120 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public