Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Vintage cellar in oak casks 1902.
Reception for individuals and commented tasting: Alsace wines and Crémants, Alsace Grands Crus, eaux-de-vie and liqueurs. Commented wine tasting with a presentation "From the Vine to the Glass" (slide show), every day on simple reservation (duration approximately 1 hour). Free if purchased in store, otherwise 3€ / adult. Possibility of personalized service for groups of 10 or more people.
We do not visit the cellar during the harvest period for hygienic and safety reasons as well as from the beginning of November to the end of December.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 164m
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Tasting offered for any purchase in shop.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 70
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended