Our Gîte is located Rue des Chevaliers in Sélestat in the heart of central Alsace, in the historical centre between St Georges and Ste Foy churches and next to the Bibliothèque Humaniste and the Maison du pain.
You will stay on the 1st floor of a typical Alsatian house dating from 1460 between Colmar and Strasbourg will give you a privileged location for all your travels. Fourth city in Alsace for its heritage, Sélestat, a humanist city, will seduce you with its many facets.
Our gîte also offers a warm welcome, friendliness and advice for your activities. It allows us to accommodate from 2 to 6 people.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,6
- Altitude : 174m
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Free sponge towels, Luggage transport (pedestrian) free of charge
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de chambres singles : 1
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 3
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 60 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended