This holiday home has been given Clévacances's "four keys" certification and is in a perfect location for cultural holidays in Sélestat. You will be sleeping in a stately home. With 62 sqm of space in total, it can accommodate a total of two people on the 2nd floor under the attic, atypical duplex, magnificent view over the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle.
The village won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition, and is also certified as a "Village Cigognes" (acknowledging Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a Town of Art and History.
Offering baby bottle warmer, baby bath, highchairs and more, the holiday home is well-stocked in terms of paraphernalia for babies. Sure to keep kids busy, the books, board games and games room will go down well on rainy days, while outside you can also find at least one bicycle, a ball and a sandpit.
Those coming with bicycles will have the use of the bike wash station at the accommodation. Moreover, they will be reassured to hear that they can store their bikes in the property's bike rack.
The holiday home's communal garden, enclosed grounds and enclosed courtyard enable you to really get the most from the summer months. Sports, games and leisure facilities available on site include a pétanque area, pool/snooker and a ping-pong table. Many facilities on site: hammam and jacuzzi. It offers one bathroom with a shower and two WCs of which one is separate. It is well equipped in terms of household appliances: its open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a freezer and air conditioning, while elsewhere a towel dryer, a hairdryer and a communal washing machine are also provided. In addition, there is a TV.
There is a motorbike garage, and the accommodation is situated just over 1 km from Sélestat train station. English and German are spoken by the property's owners, as well as French. Possibility of a short stay, minimum 3 nights.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : yes
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : yes
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1
- Location : Courtyard side, Garden side, Street side
- Altitude : 174m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 700€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Less than 5 years
- Discounts for children : Table d'hôtes - 50%
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Left luggage, Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Beds made on arrival, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning with extra fee, Cycle rental available , Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Shared washing machine, Communal clothes dryer, Air conditioning, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Baby intercom, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Child's toilet seat, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Sand pit, Swing, Ball, Children's books, Game/toy case, Games room, Slide, Tricycle, Bicycle
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Shared barbecue grill, Private garden, Shared garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Shared patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Billiards, Table tennis table, Pétanque area, Spa, Turkish baths, Jacuzzi
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Number of rooms with shower or bath and toilet : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- Surface area : 62 m2