Show outside the walls
An immersive journey through a swimming pool to explore the relationship between intimacy and public image, at the fragile age of adolescence...
From the lockers to the showers to the deep end of the pool, the audience, equipped with Bluetooth headsets, follows in the footsteps of freediving champion Simon Volser. A true "conqueror of the impossible", he has to accept the pressure and make it his own. How far are you prepared to go to save your image?
Ages 15 and up.
Tickets on sale from 1 April.
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : 7 €
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Theater
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Tanzmatten
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.