" Discover the traditions of Easter in Alsace through the work of craftsmen and the activities offered by the town of Sélestat. "
Make way for the first shimmering colours of spring, and the softness of the first rays of sunshine! It's a festive time of year that ushers in spring and brings Easter traditions to life.
In this year of sport, the Printania exhibition, organised by the Festivités et Animations Culturelles department of the town of Sélestat, had to make a nod around Easter eggs: "En avant les j'oeufs olympiques".
In the heart of a seasonal setting, come and meet the artisans and associations, take part in the competitions and taste the specialities of the House of Bread...
Special timetables :
- Good Friday (29/03), Sunday (31/03) and Easter Monday (01/04): 2pm-6pm
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free entrance
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Caveau Ste Barbe
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.