It's almost Christmas. It's cold and everyone is staying at home to warm up by the fire. Everyone? No, there's Jacqueline. And her husband, Georges. And of course their little daughter Schotzi. Driven out of their castle many years ago, they are now on the move, sleeping most of the time under the stars in the freezing cold snow. And it's far from easy every day. Oh yes, did I forget to mention that? Jacqueline, Georges and Schotzi are giants. They used to live at Château du Nideck, but were forced to leave because of the constant visits from shameless tourists. Schotzi has just one wish: for Christmas, she'd like to be a little woman too, to receive presents and sleep by the fire, or a radiator - she's not fussy. By "la Compagnie des Inssuportés".
- Duration of the visit : 45 min
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Spectacle
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Place Kubler
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.