" These 40 musicians will bring back to the surface your childhood memories, and the excitement that gripped you as Christmas approached. "
Harmonie 1990 de Sélestat invites you to its Christmas concert. Come aboard the steamy Polar Express for a journey dotted with northern lights and fantastic adventures, in a wintry atmosphere where the magic of Christmas and the imagination of a young boy will transport you to the land of dreams. The setting and ideal acoustics of the Eglise Sainte-Foy will enhance the bright, colourful sounds of the 40 musicians of the Harmonie 1990 de Sélestat, conducted by Julien Suwatra.
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free admission, donation
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Concert
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Eglise Ste Foy
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.