Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Walk down the few steps of this wine cellar to discover a restaurant with a chic rustic decoration where the exposed beams and old barrels blend with the elegance of the decoration which is meant to be modern. At the table, dishes inspired by regional traditions using fresh, seasonal produce, according to the chef's inspiration.
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 20
- Equipement restauration : Club
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended