Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and enjoy a chocolate moment with your family or friends and fill up on vitamin DS, pep & good mood.
You enter the "Chocolate Academy" and put yourself in the shoes of a chocolate craftsman: exchanges around the fascinating world of chocolate, tastings of different types of chocolate -> "Pure Origin" chocolate made from beans from Ecuador, Nicaragua, India, Uganda, Togo... to take you on a journey to the heart of exotic cocoa trees. The history of chocolate will no longer hold any secrets for you. You can also visit our "chocolate museum" and stroll through our cocoa street. A total immersion in the heart of the chocolate wonders of the world. Come and discover this fascinating world and learn more about the mysteries of Stoffel chocolate!
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free entry
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Temporary maximum capacity : 12 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required