This event is an opportunity for the participant to discover our cellar. Between tuns, barrels and stainless steel vats, we will have the opportunity to discuss the winegrower's job and the wine-making process.
We continue with a unique sensory experience in the depths of our cellar where we invite participants to rediscover their senses through three activities.
- First, participants use their sense of smell to detect the different aromas of the wine.
- Secondly, the participants' taste buds are called upon. Indeed, through the tasting of flavoured waters we invite the participants to detect where the taste buds that detect the 4 primary flavours are located.
- Finally, after the effort, the comfort, we end this animation by the tasting of 3 original food-wine combinations with artisanal products.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 20
- Prices : 35€ par adulte - 15€ par enfant
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.