" Your senses...in a frenzy during this sensory workshop followed by a tasting where the artisanal terrine meets one wine of the domain! "
This event is an opportunity for the participant to discover our cellar. Between tuns, barrels and stainless steel vats, we will have the opportunity to discuss the winegrower's job and the wine-making process.
We continue with a unique sensory experience in the depths of our cellar where we invite participants to rediscover their senses through three activities.
- First, participants use their sense of smell to detect the different aromas of the wine.
- Secondly, the participants' taste buds are called upon. Indeed, through the tasting of flavoured waters we invite the participants to detect where the taste buds that detect the 4 primary flavours are located.
- Finally, after the effort, the comfort, we end this animation by the tasting of an artisanal salmon terrine with one of the wine cellar's wine
- Languages spoken : French, English
- Prices : 20 € per adult 9 € per child under 18 years old
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.