In a perfect location for outdoor holidays in Kaysersberg Vignoble, this campsite offers 4-star accommodation to visitors to Alsace. A maximum of 350 people can stay across its 110 pitches.
The site is located in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, on a vineyard in Kaysersberg Vignoble along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
Sure to keep kids busy, a playground is available to guests for outdoor fun. The campsite's baby bath and baby changing table may be useful for those coming with infants.
A ping-pong table, a pétanque area and an open-air tennis court are all at guests' disposal on site.
Colmar train station is 15 km away. Guests are able to pay for their booking by credit or debit card, "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or cash. The site's staff can answer your questions in German and English, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 15
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Piedmont (vineyards), Quiet street
- Altitude : 250m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : NC
- Discounts for children : oui
- Other special offers : - 10% pour dix nuits consécutives
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Local tourist information
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Baby changing table/mat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Camping equipment : grocery store , Washing machine, Tumble drier, Water connection point, Electrical connection point
- On-site leisure equipment : Table tennis table, Outdoor tennis courts, Pétanque area
- Capacity :
- number of people : 350
- Number of pitches : 110
- Number of campervan pitches : 50