Near the Seelbourg and the Koenigstuhl, at an altitude of 650 meters, you can find an ancient farm and a small chapel. Come visit our mountain inn, where you can taste our traditional cooking. There are several hiking trails nearby. Every years lots of hikers come to the St Alexis. Since 1930 the Barlier-Ertlé family runs the inn.
Walk up from Kaysersberg, Riquewihr or Aubure. Drive up from Riquewihr. Give us a call if you would have more information. In the winter please contact us because of the weather conditions.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of food : Brewing, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Game
- Practical restaurant service : Snacks, Group reception
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 80
- room 2: : 20
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 140
- terrace 1: : 40
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Terrasse couverte
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.