The Sigolsheim necropolis is a military cemetery created by Marshal de Lattre de Tassigny when he proposed to regroup the bodies of the soldiers of the first French army after the Second World War.
Located on the hill of "Blutberg", which means "mountain of blood", 1589 soldiers are buried on a surface of 18 285 m², including 792 graves of North African soldiers and 15 graves of Jewish soldiers.
Access to the site is forbidden from 6 pm to 6 am.
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.