Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Do you want to discover the world of wine in a different way? KLUR Winery is the right address! It is with organic and biodynamic wines that your senses will be fully awakened. The lunar calendar will no longer hold any secrets for you!
This family-run winery is the smallest of Alsace; in biological and biodynamic Demeter cultivation offers you the possibility of wine tastings in association with organic products of local agriculture. Workshops for discovering wines and vineyards, all the year on appointment. Round bioclimatic cellar with guided tours only on appointment. Point of sale of natural wines from Alsace and somewhere else and info point about slow food. Opening since the 1st May every day 10am to 12.30 pm and 3 to 7.30 pm, Saturday 9 to 5 pm and Sunday 10 am to 1 pm. Closed on Tuesday.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 280m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required