Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Whether you are an amateur or a connoisseur, the winegrower welcomes you to his estate for a walk in the vineyards, a visit to his cellar and a tasting of his wines. A moment of sharing around the passion for wine!
You want to learn more about agricultural practices in the vineyard?
Discover the secrets of the Alsatian grape varieties with Rémi, a dynamic wine grower. Its philosophy is to combine the work of the vines and the quality of the products.
At the beginning you will be in the middle of the vineyards, after you visit the family cellar and at the end you have a nice wine tasting.
Mask inside required.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : German
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 9 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols