Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Whether you are an amateur or a connoisseur, the winegrower welcomes you to his estate for a walk in the vineyards, a visit to his cellar and a tasting of his wines. A moment of sharing around the passion for wine!
You want to know everything about the winemaker's job ? Follow us !
Aurélie, our experienced winemaker, takes you through her plots of vines on his family estate since 1980 to tell you about her job, her passion, her know-how. The estate is one of the independant alsacian winegrowers.
After the visit of the cellar to understand the tranformation of the grape into wine, she offers you a little tasting of the estate's wines in a friendly atmosphere.
Mask inside required.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : German
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 9 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols