" Are you a lover of liqueurs and spirits? Come and discover all the secrets and stages of brandy making in this museum in Lapoutroie! "
The museum opened its doors to the public in 1986 in the building of the former post office dating from 1832 and is classified as the 30th most visited site in Alsace.
You will be able to see old cellar equipment such as zesting machines, corking machines, bottle moulds, etc. but also stills of various shapes and different origins and also a collection of brandy, liqueur, whisky, gin, vodka, tequila...
This museum is open every day of the year from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm, with free entrance and tasting.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 450m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 25km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Just french
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.