Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Are you a lover of liqueurs and spirits? Come and discover all the secrets and stages of brandy making in this museum in Lapoutroie!
Discover all the secrets of the production of spirits in Lapoutroie! Former post office of the 18th century, this museum houses a unique collection in the world of some 300 bottles of liqueurs and brandies made in France in the 1950s. Lovers of liquors and spirits will learn:
- The history of their favorite drinks.
- Their mode of manufacture.
- How to consume them and the influence of History on this production following the separation of Church and State in France.
- The role of absinthe in colonial conquests, without forgetting the relationship between alcohol and artists, the army, medicine ...
A museum that looks like an alchemist's laboratory and you shouldn't hesitate to walk through the door. If you cannot get around, an online store is available on the website. Screen reader compatibility is enabled.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 450m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 25
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Just french
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols