Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Gite equipped with a private sauna and 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Pretty walnut wood kitchen designed by a local craftsman carpenter. Beautiful small intimate terrace with no particular view but out of sight. Ideal for a family of 4 people or 2 couples.
Find pretty flats entirely decorated with works from the Grande Finale collection. A project that started in 2005 in an old spinning mill in Fréland on the heights of Kaysersberg. This wasteland was renovated and transformed by Amélie and Christophe under the direction of Georges Frey, a collector. Over the years, Georges Frey has enlarged his collection. Art Deco, paintings, sculptures, Video Art... During his years, Georges Frey worked with several galleries and found it a pity that direct contact with the artists was difficult. With Art Fabric Fréland, the Frey family has created a place called Artiste Rencontre Travail. A place with several artists' studios where collectors could come into direct contact with the artists. During these 15 years of adventures and encounters, we organised many exhibitions and published several books for artists such as Lionel Guibout, Gil Topaz, Yann Baco, Mathias Schauwecker, Lanfranco Quadrio, Kurtz Metzler, Mauro Corda, Heinz Julen, Antoine Brellmann... the Frey Family's collection has grown over time. Today, the desire to share all these works seemed obvious to us. This dynamic led us to reflect on these four flats around Art. Come and discover this completely renovated 1800's house opposite the Schweitzer Museum.
A delicatessen shop is located on the ground floor and offers basic necessities, fresh and local meat, groceries, beer wines and fruit juices. It is also possible to order breakfast baskets placed in front of your door in the morning. Daily cleaning is optional. Catering service on request.
The App'Art can be rented for the weekend or for the week. On request, they can be rented by the night without kitchen access, according to availability.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : yes
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Location : In the town/village centre, Quiet street
- Altitude : 250m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 1190€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Beds made on arrival, End of stay cleaning included
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Microwave, Dishwasher, Air conditioning, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of separate toilets : 2
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Sauna
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Surface area : 64 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.