" The penultimate stage of the "Tournée des Terroirs", come at the heart of the Grand Cru Kaefferkopf to discover a variety of birds but also the precious vintage quality wines. "
Fourteenth and penultimate stage of the Tournée des Terroirs, Ammerschwihr welcomes you to the heart of its Grand Cru Kaefferkopf.
On the program, several animations are proposed to you:
- Winegrowing in Ammerschwihr, a thousand-year-old history (visit commented by Francis Lichtlé, son of Ammerschwihr winegrowers, historian and archivist)
- 40 years of Riesling Kaefferkopf (vertical tasting of Riesling Kaefferkopf by the Friends of Ammerschwihr and Kaefferkopf),
- Birds in the vineyards (guided tour of the animal photography exhibition by Guy Thomas presented in the heart of the vineyards
- The Kaefferkopf by Caroline Bronner, daughter of a winegrower and tour guide
- Kaefferkopf Tour (visit in a horse-drawn carriage, on the slopes of the Kaefferkopf to discover the winegrower's trade by Pierre Eiche)
Catering on the spot, animations and workshops for all, DJ sets, ephemeral wine bar...
Reservation strongly advised (limited to 500 places). The event will only be accessible to holders of a €5 ticket (including 1 glass, 1 glass holder, 1 tasting booklet and 1 tasting package of 3x5 cl of wine).
Tickets can be purchased in advance online until the day before the event, and then directly at the event reception desk if places are still available.
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Prices : 5€ /person. Free - 18 years old
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.