" From the Bloody Hill, which offers an amazing 360° panoramic view, rediscover Alsatian wines and these terroirs so rich with numerous events for everyone. "
The sixth stage of the Tournée des Terroirs, Sigolsheim and the Nécropole Nationale, will offer you one of the most breathtaking views of the Tournée des Terroirs. At the junction of the Grands Crus Mambourg and Marckrain, enjoy a 360 degree view of the Alsatian vineyards.
On the program, several animations are proposed to you:
- Workshop - Presentation of the AOP Alsace Grands Crus Mambourg and Marckrain (by a producer of each Grand Cru with the tasting of the 2 Grand Crus)
- Tasting of old vintages (commented tasting of 6 wines from 2 Grand Crus)
- Workshop - Presentation of the spring work in the vineyards (explanation of the manual work and the machines which allow to increase the quality of the Crus)
- Workshop - Historical presentation of the National Necropolis (guided tour by the Sigolsheim Historical Society)
- Treasure hunt in the Grand Cru Marckrain (on your own with a logbook and a map)
- Mindfulness tasting (introduction to quantum tasting)
Catering on site, entertainment and workshops for all, DJ sets, ephemeral wine bar...
Reservation strongly advised (limited to 500 places). The event will only be accessible to holders of a €5 ticket (including 1 glass, 1 glass holder, 1 tasting booklet and 1 tasting package of 3x5 cl of wine).
Tickets can be purchased in advance online until the day before the event, and then directly at the event reception desk if places are still available.
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Prices : 5€ /person. Free - 18 years old
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.