" Learn all the secrets of Munster cheese on a visit to the Maison du Fromage! Discover the different stages of cheese making as well as the beautiful valley of the same name. "
The Maison du Fromage, a unique and unmissable place to discover a valley, a culture and gastronomy.
Discover a region and the cheese that comes from it: Munster!
Follow all the stages in the making of this famous cheese, a journey rich in senses and sensations to be taken on a self-guided tour lasting around 1h30: films, exhibitions, visit to the cowshed, explanations on how Munster cheese is made, commented cheese tasting accompanied by a glass of wine from the special Maison du Fromage vintage...
Book your admission on the Maison du Fromage website, the list of slots are available 15 days before your visit. Please note that the number of places is limited to 30 people per session. As the tour progresses, you'll learn about the beauty and originality of this valley. The Maison du fromage is a lively, authentic and fun place to discover with the whole family!
Accessible to families, individuals, groups and people with reduced mobility. For mountain bikers, there's an electrically-assisted bike stand where you can recharge your batteries.
After your visit, the shop offers a wide range of products and services. After your visit, the shop offers a wide range of local products. You can also take advantage of the Maison du Fromage restaurant, a bistronomic lounge with a lively catering concept.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 310m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 5 ans
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Restaurant
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos, Borne de recharge pour vélos électriques, Prise pour recharge de batterie