At the beginning, this house was an old road post. On the ground floor, the restaurant has retaired its original function by serving a menu of the day and "cuisine du marché" .
On the floor, between tradition and innovation, the Michelin star-rated dining room let place to creativity and total freedom of expression to the delight of the guests.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Brewing
- Specialities : Alsatian, Cuisine française
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 30
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 30
- terrace 1: : 15
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace, Bar
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Booster seat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.