Located at the entrance to the Munster Valley, about 7 km from Colmar, in a small tourist town surrounded by ramparts and exceptional terroirs, such as Grand Cru Brand, whose reputation dates back to the Middle Ages. We enjoy sharing our passion with other wine lovers as well as preserving a rich heritage of history and flavors.Cellar (tasting & sale) located 300m from the old town. At your disposal to welcome you, make you taste and comment on our latest vintages, alone or in groups, every day of the year, preferably by appointment.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.