The winegrowers of Alsace are keen to pass on what they themselves have inherited: respect for the terroir, the care given to the vines, the poetry of a great wine.Michel Moellinger, the successor of several generations of winegrowers, and his wife Isabelle, cultivate the traditional Alsatian grape varieties in a sustainable way, 5km from Colmar on the slopes of Wettolsheim, and soon certified organic farming.Step through our door, visit our cellar and discover our wines from our terroirs. We look forward to welcoming you. See you soon!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.