" Enjoy the magic of Christmas during this night walk. Stroll through the famous Rangen vineyard in the light of lanterns. After the effort, the comfort! Warm up by tasting this exceptional Grand Cru with cheese. "
A night walk, by lantern light, through the famous Rangen vineyard, classified as a Grand Cru in its entirety, followed by a wine and cheese tasting. Thann is the southern gateway to the Alsace Wine Route, which runs for more than 170 km to Marlenheim in the north.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes, Torch, Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 15
- Prices : 8€ - 4 € from 4 bis 14 years old
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Tourist Office
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.