" Put on your helmet and your sneakers for an accompanied outing that will lead you to discover the magnificent landscapes of the Rangen vineyard in Thann, the southernmost of Alsace. And who says vineyard, says tasting, with a well-deserved break to discover one of Rangen's grands crus. "
Put on your helmet and trainers for an accompanied outing that will take you to discover the magnificent landscapes of the Rangen vineyards in Thann, the southernmost vineyard in Alsace, while pedalling at your own pace. And who says vineyard, says tasting, with a well-deserved break to discover one of the great vintages of Rangen. Electric mountain bike and helmet provided for the outing.
- Duration of the visit : 3h
- Practical services : Aire de pique nique, Point d’eau (eau potable)
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 12
- Prices : 29€ per person all inclusive (instructor + electric mountain bike rental + helmet). Children from 1m45.
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Bungert carpark
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 12 pers