" This exhibition gives an overview of Franco-German relations in the cinema, through films set during the Great War. It also presents the use of the image of Alsace, where cinema will play an important role during the post-war period, after the return to France. "
This exhibition presents a panorama of Franco-German relations in the cinema, through films set in the Great War. Throughout the 20th century, the portrayal of the enemy on the big screen evolved. From propaganda films, we move on to more peaceful visions of relations between the belligerents. The exhibition also presents the use of the image of Alsace. Cinema will play an important role in the post-war period, as a vehicle for the dissemination of French culture after the return to France.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Prices : Adults: 6€ / Children under 10: free
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 48 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available