Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
On the fertile lands of the Kochersberg, visit the cellar of the Bohr family! Freddy reveals all the secrets of these very specific grape varieties.
The fertile Kochersberg lands were once home to a wine that enjoyed a fine reputation. Today, if this wine-growing tradition is not dominant, the Kochersberg remains the gateway to the Alsatian Wine Route and this visit will allow you to see how much the Alsatian wine-growing tradition is alive: welcome to the Bohr family cellar! Here, the winery is the fruit of the work of two generations of winegrowers/vine growers, and the third generation is already getting underway, bringing new ideas and renewal.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Respectez la distanciation sociale lors de chaque visite.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required