" On the fertile lands of the Kochersberg, visit the cellar of the Bohr family! Freddy reveals all the secrets of these very specific grape varieties. "
The fertile Kochersberg lands were once home to a wine that enjoyed a fine reputation. Today, if this wine-growing tradition is not dominant, the Kochersberg remains the gateway to the Alsatian Wine Route and this visit will allow you to see how much the Alsatian wine-growing tradition is alive: welcome to the Bohr family cellar! Here, the winery is the fruit of the work of two generations of winegrowers/vine growers, and the third generation is already getting underway, bringing new ideas and renewal.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 50
- Prices : 5€/adult - free for -12 years
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required