Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Eguisheim, this holiday home is certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. This is an apartment laid out over 80 sqm. Up to six guests can be slept in its two bedrooms.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the apartment is found on a vineyard on the outskirts of Eguisheim. The village obtained recognition as one of the most beautiful in France, and won four flowers at the "France in Bloom" awards.
The holiday home is well-stocked in terms of paraphernalia for young children: from baby changing table to cot to booster chair and more. To keep younger family members busy, the board games, books and toys/colouring books will go down well on rainy days.
Those coming with bicycles can rest easy knowing that there is a lock-up bicycle garage at the accommodation.
You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to the apartment's enclosed grounds, communal garden furniture and communal terrace. It includes two bathrooms with showers and two WCs of which one is separate. It has plenty of home comforts: its open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen boasts (among other appliances) a microwave, an oven and a fridge, while a hairdryer, a towel dryer and an iron are available too. Additionally, there is a TV.
You may pay for your stay by cash, bank transfer, cheque or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The holiday home's proprietors can answer your questions in German and English, in addition to French. Colmar train station is 7 km away, and the free car park should be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards), Quiet street
- Altitude : 200m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 550€
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning with extra fee
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Iron, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, Communal clothes dryer, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Booster seat, Baby changing table/mat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Shared garden furniture, Closed garden, Shared patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 2
- en nombre de chambres twin (lits jumeaux) : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 5
- Surface area : 80 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available