Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Domaine Albert Mann located in Wettolsheim, village on the Alsace Wine Road. Maurice and Jacky Barthelmé, assisted by their wives, Marie-Claire and Marie-Thérèse, managed the estate since 20 years ago. Today, they exploit 21 ha. Day after day, the winery’s different vineyard plots are cultivated like small gardens using organic and biodynamic viticulture.
The wine produced respect the grapes and the soils from which they derive, including 5 Grands Crus, 2 fiels names and 1 Clos exclusive. Domaine Albert Mann receives award, “ Winemakers of the years 2012” from leading french wine publication '”Revue du Vin de France”.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Services offered : free tasting
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service