Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
For 5 generations, our family has been passionately working our vineyards to bring you the best of our terroirs.
We have been cultivating our 14 ha in organic farming since 2010 around Wettolsheim, with 2 "lieux-dits" and 5 Grands Crus.
Marc Stentz, Aimé's grandson, took over the family estate in 2010.
Particularities of the house :
Clos du Vicus Romain: Roman ruins discovered in 1959 on the Grand Cru Hengst.
Gewurztraminer Cuvée de la Première Neige: a mellow cuvée appreciated as an aperitif, with foie gras ans fig chutney or to accompany a dessert.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 50 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended