Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
For 5 generations, our family has been passionately working our vineyards to bring you the best of our terroirs. We have been cultivating our 14 ha in organic farming since 2010 around Wettolsheim, with 2 "lieux-dits" and 5 Grands Crus.Particularities of the house : Clos du Vicus Romain: Roman ruins discovered in 1959 on the Grand Cru Hengst. Gewurztraminer Cuvée de la Première Neige: a mellow cuvée appreciated as an aperitif, with foie gras with fig chutney and to accompany a dessert.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service