Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
It all began in 1610 for the Ginglinger family in Eguisheim, the origin of Alsace wines.
Over 12 generations, the estate has grown and has produced organic wines since 2001 (15 ha). It is now managed by Mathieu and Stéphanie.
Wine-cellar visit and tasting, on request for the group (50 persons maximum).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40