Since 1610, 13 generations of winegrowers have succeeded one another on our family estate in Eguisheim, in the heart of Alsace, to offer you wines of character. Purity, finesse, and concentration, these are the qualities we have been looking for in the elaboration of our wines for more than 400 years. Organic growing.
Possibility of cellar visits by appointment.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Bus stop, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
- Equipement et services vélos : Garage à vélos fermé, Parking ou arceaux à vélos
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.