Where the winemaker's heart beatsAlsace winegrowers are keen to pass on what they themselves have inherited: respect for the terroir, care for the vines, the poetry of a great wine. Michel Moellinger, successor to several generations of winegrowers, and his wife Isabelle cultivate traditional Alsatian grape varieties (Gewurztraminer, Pinot gris, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Sylvaner) on the hillsides of Wettolsheim using integrated farming methods. Nestled in the vineyards between Colmar and Eguisheim, the estate boasts three Grands Crus: Hengst, Steingrubler and Pfersigberg. In the cellar, very old wooden tuns stand side by side with the high-tech gleam of stainless steel vats. A little further on, in tight rows in a rack, upside down, the bottles of Crémant wait patiently for disgorgement. In the cellar, the tasting awaits you.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.